JCK’s Diamond Wednesday roundup of stories that have the trade talking
Indian broker defrauds suppliers, are lab-grown diamonds really cheaper, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– Indian broker defrauds suppliers of millions.
– CNBC looks at lab-grown diamonds. Are they really that much cheaper than naturals? Why GIA grades them like it does.
– Petra vows to increase safety following mine deaths.
– A visit to a Namibian beach where diamonds wash up.
– Texas store offers gun with engagement ring.