Forevermark diamonds lit up the silver carpet at the 25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on the actor and double SAG award nominee Emily Blunt.
Dramatic, shoulder-grazing diamond earrings complemented Blunt’s sculptural gown, and Forevermark’s “Force of Nature” ring adorned her hand as she accepted the award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture for her role in A Quiet Place.
Jessica Paster, Blunt’s stylist said of the look, “for Emily, double nominee tonight, we went for a modern retro look. I was looking for a gorgeous diamond earring to compliment the ruffle of the dress and I found it with Forevermark along with an incredible one-of-a-kind diamond ring. Such a fun look!”
The exceptionally unique “Force of Nature” ring features Forevermark’s two-millionths inscribed diamond of 3.48 carats as its center stone. The piece was designed by Louise Kriek, 2015/16 runner-up of the De Beers Group’s Shining Light Awards, which support aspiring jewelry design students from Namibia, South Africa, and Botswana.
Emily Blunt’s Forevermark diamond look at the 25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards included:
Who: Actor Emily Blunt, SAG Award Winner and Double Nominee
- Forevermark Force of Nature Diamond Ring set in 18k White Gold 7.78 ctw
- Forevermark by Eri Dwi Suciaji Flower Drop Diamond Earrings set in 18k White Gold 11.73 ctw
- Forevermark Black Label Collection Bangle with Square Diamonds set in 18k White Gold 2.20 ctw
- Forevermark Black Label Collection Bangle with Square Diamonds set in 18k White Gold 2.25 ctw
- Forevermark Three-Stone Diamond Bangle set in 18k White Gold 2.45 ctw
- Forevermark Diamond Bangle set in 18k White Gold 2.40 ctw