A new diamond grading machine, broken engagement leads to lawsuit over ring, diamond investment scammer arrested, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week:
– Italian regulator investigates bank sales of diamonds. Diamond investment scammer arrested in Greece.
– New machine aims to standardize diamond grading
– Broken engagement leads to diamond lawsuit
– Media Watch: Newsweek says diamonds are about to “lose their luster.” New York Post calls them “overpriced.”
– More publicity about alleged diamond swapping at Kay Jewelers
News Source : JCKOnline.com