JCK’s Diamond Wednesday roundup of stories that have the trade talking
Virginia jeweler must pay for stone switch, Kay Jewelers’ lost ring saga has happy ending, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week:
– Costco’s profit on engagement ring infringement reached $6 million, Tiffany says.
– Woman’s Kay Jewelers lost gem saga has happy ebding.
– Virginia jeweler ordered to pay $284,000 for switchiv.
– Massive diamond mine opens in Canada’s Far North.
– Vogue: Biggest mistakes when buying an engagement ring. Vanity Fair: Kardashian men keeping diamond industry afloat.
News Source : JCKOnline.com
Follow TJM on Instagram: @TheJewelryMagazine
Disclaimer: This information has been collected through secondary research and TJM Media Pvt Ltd. is not responsible for any errors in the same.